Are you still scrambling to find the perfect restaurant for your Valentine’s Day date? Le Manhattan Bistro has a table for you. Forgo the chocolates and oversized teddy bears and give your love the French dining experience in Wilkes-Barre.
Le Manhattan Bistro will have Valentine’s Day seatings from 4:30 to 10 p.m. Our lovely menu for the holiday is perfect to share with your sweetie. Want to see what we’re serving up for a magnificent French dining experience?
Le Manhattan Bistro’s Valentine’s Day Menu – French Dining
Soup, choice of:
- New England clam chowder
- Cream of asparagus with crab meat
- Lobster bisque
Course Two, choice of:
- On the vine tomatoes stuffed with shrimp, couscous, mint, parsley, and red peppers in a tomato broth
- Crab stuffed shrimp with baby arugula, potato chips, shaved fennel, and lemon vinaigrette
- Tuna tartare with spicy avocado, kimchi, and ginger-infused extra virgin olive oil
Course Three, choice of:
- Lobster ravioli and roasted prawns with diced tomato and a white wine sauce
- Grilled Delmonico with rosemary potatoes, bacon lardons, poached eggs, and grilled asparagus
- Crab pappardelle with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and brandy tomato cream sauce
- Grilled hanger steak with bone marrow, potato gratin, baby spinach, and bordelaise sauce
- Pan-seared scallops with wild mushroom risotto, and fried leeks
For dessert, your choice of:
- Chocolate sphere
- Creme brulee
- Chocolate molten
It wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day at Le Manhattan Bistro without a bit of bubbly! Check out our cocktail menu which features delightful drinks like:
- Red Velvet Melange made with Bulleit rye whiskey, amaro, sweet vermouth, bitters, muddled cherry, served on the rocks
- Black Raspberry Gin and Tonic made with gin, muddled blackberry, Chambord and tonic
- Sugar Cookie Martini made with vodka, Bailey’s Irish cream, butter shots, Godiva chocolate liqueur, cream, with a red and green sprinkled rim
And, of course, our Seasonal French 75.
Falling in Love with Le Manhattan Bistro? Check out all of our upcoming events!
Whether you’re looking for your new after-work drink spot, a date-night location or just a night on the town, Le Manhattan Bistro is the place for a French dining experience without having to leave NEPA.
Our calendar is up-to-date with monthly events from our French movie night, dollar oysters event, and our steak night.
Don’t wait to reserve a table! Any night can be a reason to celebrate when you dine with Le Manhattan Bistro. Don’t take our word for it, see what others have to say!
“Three different visits and we continue to be impressed with the entire team at Le Manhattan (Bistro). From Jesse, the manager, to the knowledgeable serving staff, and the creative bartenders. In one location you can find a spot for a romantic dinner, a cozy seat on the couches by the fireplace for a drink, a unique dining experience in the vault, or some private space upstairs for a larger party and a great view! And we haven’t even talked about the food!! If you haven’t eaten here yet – you have to add it to your list!” – Christie B.
Le Manhattan Bistro Featured on Discover NEPA
Never been to Le Manhattan Bistro before? Discover NEPA recently stopped in to check out our beautiful restaurant and talk with Manager Jesse Shaffer about the incredible dishes our Executive Chef Jonathan Minor creates day in and day out. Take a look at their video here and then reserve your table today!
We look forward to serving you outstanding cuisine at all of our fine establishments: