We’ve talked about all the scrumptious offerings of Le Manhattan Bistro from our French dinner menu, to our Sunday brunch cuisine. But one important part of the meal we’ve neglected to mention--dessert, of course!
Arguably our favorite part of the meal, our dessert menu features some fruity dishes to decadent chocolate treats. To get you ready for something sweet, we’re breaking down our dessert menu into bite-size flavors to get you ready to book your next date-night reservation with us!
For all you chocolate lovers out there–our dessert menu has just the sweet treat fix for you. Think chocolate is a basic food? Think again! Chocolate has over 600 flavor compounds while red wine has just 200.
- Chocolate Molten: This warm, gooey chocolate cake is served with strawberry sauce and vanilla ice cream.
- Chocolate Mousse: Light. Fluffly. Delish. Our chocolate mousse is served with whipped cream.
Warm and flakey, now that’s a good pastry! At Le Manhattan Bistro, we serve homemade profiteroles that will satisfy your sugar cravings.
- Profiteroles: This dessert is your traditional cream puffs served with vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce.
Not everyone wants a richly flavored dessert. That’s why we serve a variety of fruity flavors.
- Poached Pears: Our poached pears are prepared in red wine with toasted almonds and served with vanilla ice cream.
- Tarte Tatin a la Mode: This caramelized apple tart is a super sweet dessert.
- Lemon Tart Meringue: Our lemon tart meringue is made with lemon curd and light meringue.
A French classic. The ultimate dessert. Creme brulee. Did you know that the earliest known reference to creme brulee as it is today appears in François Massialot‘s 1691 cookbook?
- Creme Brulee: Our creme brulee is made with imported bourbon vanilla custard topped with caramelized sugars.
No matter the preference of your taste buds, Le Manhattan Bistro has something sweet and savory for you. Be sure to stay up to date on all things Bistro with our Facebook page. We share photos and sneak peeks on our specialty menu items–including dessert!
Our customers agree!
“The food and atmosphere can’t be beat. Everything we’ve tried has been absolutely delicious, and it’s always our first choice for a nice dinner 😊” – Cassie B.
We’re sweet on you at Le Manhattan Bistro.
It’s not too early to start planning for Valentine’s Day. Book your table today for our Valentine’s Day Seating. We have reservations from 4:30 to 10 p.m. Our lovely menu for the holiday is perfect to share with your sweetie. Can’t wait to try us out? Join us for our French Wine Dinner on January 30!